1998 Holden Commodore VT HSV Body kit Executive with body kit $4,999
1998 Holden Commodore VT HSV Body kit Executive with body kit
1998 Holden Commodore VT with HSV Body kit
Who can tell this is 1998 Commodore VT??
Vehicle 1998 Holden Commodore VT HSV Clubsport body kit 4 Speed Automatic Sedan
Gears 4 Speed
Rego Expiry Dec 2013
Vehicle Features & Options
Air Conditioning Trip Computer Power mirrors
Airbag Electric Front Seats Power Steering
Alloy Wheels Electronic Fuel Injection Radio
Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) CD Player Speed Alert - Warning
Child Restraint Tinted Windows
Central Locking Log books & Service History
It’s an absolute great Holden Commodore VT 1998 Clubsport Body Kit with regular service history, very care full driving and outstanding taken care of.
- Brand New Front Tyres and rear ones are about 6 months old
- New Battery
- Full services was done 2 months ago which includes new plugs, service, flush out the radiator, Flush our engine with old oil and put new Water pump
- Brand new wipers
- Mainly used for home to work or home to Train station and highway kms.
- In Great condition compare to other cars in its age with similar bodies.
- It has done 257000kms but going so strong and as you know commodore engines can easily do between 300-400,000 kms.
- Same car as this one’s with HSV body kits and good condition goes around $6000/$7000 – Check yourself
- Selling due to moving overseas so need it gone ASAP
- Can arrange RWC for extra $150 if required – doesn’t need much for it as it got brand new tyres, engine is in mint condition and all lights are working – no damage in windscreen or anything. So easily pass it in first go
- It would be such a great first car as it’s been very reliable and hasn't left me struggling on middle of nowhere. – It’s a one of the rear commodores in Geelong so grab everyone’s attention
- As you can see it has Front Clubsports HSV upgraded Bumper and rear bumper as well
- It has 18 inch tenacious rims with new tyres at front and good roadworthy tyres at back – rims have few gutter damage.
- Just got detail cleaning done on it as well so it’s great clear car with almost no further spending for next 7/ month at least.
- It has been regularly serviced every 10000 kms or whenever I felt so. Previous owner was a Holden Employee so all previous services were done by him.
- I have got all the receipts and everything for money I have spent on this car – would have easily spent $2000 in last 3 months itself so nothing to worry about anything.
- Some gutter damage on rims but not that much and not visible from distance ( have got offers for rims only $1200 with tyres )
- Cloth tape on both sides at bumper bar – It has loose connection from inside but to make it look better I did it both sides. I have quoted from panel beater to fix it and repaint them for $220.
- It’s a real head turner and people would keep watching you for a while especially girls who love cars.
It’s a great car with good mileage and minimum to no maintenance for next 7/8 months. A perfect package car for First car buyer or someone looking to upgrade from small to bit big car. It’s mechanically great and almost none negative points. I wouldn't be selling it this cheap if I am not going overseas in few weeks. Its honest description and if you want to arrange an inspection please call or text me on 0433809959 – I am located in East Geelong